2013년 5월 15일 수요일

A Job Interview Practice


Yesterday I practiced a job interview in my class which is Career Preparation. Every students dressed up like a real candidate and prepared for the interview seriously. The professor and a few students were interviewers.  Our group was four members.
The professor asked us a couple of questions and she gave us some advice for that.  The first question was to introduce about myself. I didnt choose the specific company that I apply for, but I just told that I would apply for a company which atmosphere is like a family. Actually I dont think I am a suitable person for a big company like Samsung and LG. I would like to get involved in the company which respects employees rather than forces them to work hard. Well, the professor told me that it might be a good idea but I am naive and innocent... I am stuck in my own seoyoung's world... haha I dont know how to explain in English but yeah... she recommend me to apply for a company that works for a wedding consulting. Well I think it would be an interesting job because I like meeting people. Well I was so nervous that I couldn't answer very well but it was a good opportunity to practice an job interview. I realized that I am still not qualified and not good enough to be a perfect candidate for a job no matter what it might be. I have to prepare to be a good interviewee for the future. It is hard though... good luck for me as usual! :))

댓글 2개:

  1. Is this class (Career Preparation) a class that is taught in English or in Korea?

    Job interviews can be stressful, but I've found that doing a job interview is a skill just like any other skill. With practice, you'll get better and better, and your confidence with improve.

    답글삭제
  2. it is taught in korean but the teacher uses english somethimes... ;) yeah very stressful... freaks me out ;(
    thanks! i will try more lol

    답글삭제