2013년 4월 10일 수요일

Get close to Beauty!

I went to a seminar held by Ceci at our university. Ceci is one of the famous beauty companies in Korea. They publish their own magazine and held a lot of beauty events for young women. This event was to learn special make-up of the most famous Korean actress, Hyegyo Song, and to introduce the best Korean beauty company, Amore Pacific. As I wrote here before, I am quite interested in beauty things; so it seemed to be a good opportunity for me to know about the company and useful make-up tips.

The seminar was divided into 2sections.
First, a professional make-up artist had a beauty class. She's been working as a make-up artist over 10years. So she is mostly working with celebrities like Hyegyo Song. She was teaching us how to do make-up like Hyegyo Song because her make-up is very popular these days. In addition to this, she gave us lots of useful tips to keep our beauty with daily habits. It was worthy and reliable because of her appearance. She looks like in her late 20's, but actually she is in 40's... All students were shocked and couldn't belive it. It was flabbergasting. ;-p

Second, HR Dept. of Amore Pacific company introduced themselves and how they recruit people. Since they are by far the best domestic beauty company, now they aim to be involved in global top 7 beauty companies in the world by 2015. They are especially focusing on China, America, and france; so they prefer to have employees who are able to work in another countries. Actually I saw their products were displayed in other countries, and it seemed to be one of the popular cosmetics for foreigners. Whenever I saw that, I was so proud of that. Not only for that, I've been use their products for my whole life so that I know they make really good stuff. since I am interested in getting involved in cosmetic companies, I really want to be hired by this company. Hopefully I can be able to do like that.

Through this seminar, I could learn about various of tips that I hadn't known before. Also, it was a good time to get to know about the company that i am interested in. I am gonna try to apply for Amore Pacific and... see what will happen! ;-)

댓글 1개:

  1. Some of my former students are now working for Amore Pacific. If I could remember their names and had kept in contact with them then I would pass on their contact information ~_~

    Is Ceci also a Korean company?

    답글삭제