2013년 3월 20일 수요일

I Have A Dream!


"What's your dream, Seoyoung?
What would you like to be in the future?"
 
 
For some people, it may seem to be easy to answer, and they might be willing to reply without any hesitation; for me, it’s the most difficult question that I’ve ever been asked. I’ve been wondering about my dream for a long time, but I couldn’t come up with what I really want to do.
 
 
Then recently, I saw an advertisement about a contest with a theme of dream. This contest is held by Asiana Airlines, which is one of the best airlines in Korea. They are looking for some university students who want to go on a trip for exploring their dreams. They offer exciting opportunities for contestants to get closer to their dreams by supporting them financially. I wanted to participate in this contest, but I didn’t have any dream. I was hesitant, so I asked my friend to join me in that.
 
She is well aware of my problem that I haven’t had any dream so far, so she started figuring out what kind of things that I can do well. Since she is my closest friend who knows me very well, she could give me some great advice. She told me that I am good at doing make-up and seem to be interested in that field so much. Actually, I wanted to be a make-up artist when I was young; however, my parents wanted me to get a common job such as a teacher or a worker in any company. Also, to be a make-up artist was not considered as a good job those days, and it’s not that easy to be successful unless I am really talented or into it. So I couldn’t help giving up my little dream.
 
Anyway, thanks to my friend, I feel like I got the answer that I’ve been looking for until now. She suggested me to get some information about cosmetic companies and to figure out what I can do from there. I think this is good enough for today. I mean I finally found my dream!!! Yeah!!!!! ;D I still don’t know what to start yet, but I got much better than before. From now on, I and my friend are gonna work on our project to make our dreams come true. We'll do our best to be a winner. I guess we deserve it! lol hope we can win the contest and get an awesome chance to go travelling for our dreams! I am already sure that we can do it. We’ll go for it!

댓글 3개:

  1. What is the prize if you win the contest? Do you get a free ticket to anywhere in the world?

    Good luck with this project!
    Finding a career is a challenge that sometimes involves chance, luck, or fate.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Asiana airline flies 72 destinations in the world. we choose one of the cities and make a project based on the city about what we'll gonna do there for our dreams.. if we win the contest, we can travel there for sure, and they even give us a free ticket and pay all costs. ;) that's really awesome! isn't it? haha

      삭제
  2. I think that the question "What is your dream?", takes a lot of thinking to answer, because it's one of those life - changing decisions. You know the contest, where would you go?

    답글삭제